Electro craftsman Martin Rudefelt returns with an intriguing EP rooted in the exploration of deep space.
Showing 1–10 of 21 posts from this month.
- October 31, 2011 | Album Reviews | Comments (1)
- October 28, 2011 | Commentary | Comments (8)
To coincide with the release of his first new LP in five years, the ID:UD staff reflects on site namesake Gary Numan’s body of work since returning from critical exile like a fiery angel of vengeance in the mid 90s.
- October 27, 2011 | Interviews | Comments (5)
I Die: You Die speaks to Dejan Samardzic and Daniel Myer about the release of their new album New World March, the circumstances of its creation and what Haujobb means in 2011.
- October 26, 2011 | Events | Comments (0)
What’d I do on my summer vacation? Not much, just traveled to Europe and saw freakin’ Kirlian Camera. The first of two reports on German festivals here on ID:UD.
- October 25, 2011 | Commentary | Comments (15)
We hold court on which long-in-the-tooth films bands need to stop sampling, and suggest some more recent alternatives.
- October 24, 2011 | Album Reviews | Comments (2)
The sophomore album from LA’s The Present Moment is a refreshingly confident effort that contains elements of austere post-punk and warm synthpop.
- October 21, 2011 | Tracks | Comments (0)
Some tasty and cultured cuts from Aiboforcen, For All The Emptiness, Peter Murphy, and Myths.
- October 20, 2011 | Interviews | Comments (3)
We speak to Germany’s [:SITD:] about, the bands history, the art of remixing and their forthcoming album ICON:KORU.
- October 19, 2011 | End to End | Comments (0)
An off the cuff look at Aesthetic Perfection’s new single Inhuman on a track by track basis.
- October 18, 2011 | Album Reviews | Comments (1)
Another solid entry in the voluminous discography of the masters of cinematic atmosphere and monumental sound.
- 20 Jazz Funk Greats
- A Dark Figure
- A Model of Control
- Auxiliary Magazine
- Black Audio
- Brutal Resonance
- Chain DLK
- Coma Music Magazine
- Filth Forge
- I Die: You Die on Facebook
- I Die: You Die Twitter
- Industrial Anti-Opression
- Industrial Shirts
- Intravenous Magazine
- Kinetik Festival
- Mechanical Nation
- Nove Mura Mozek
- ReGen Magazine
- Release Music Magazine
- Slicing Up Eyeballs
- Storming the Base
- Systems of Romance
- The Quietus
- Violent Playground
- Wounds of the Earth