We close out 2011 with our favourite records from it, and wrap up our End of Year coverage. See you in 2012!
Showing 1–10 of 17 posts from this month.
- December 23, 2011 | Year End | Comments (7)
- December 22, 2011 | Year End | Comments (0)
Our take on the year’s best music keeps rolling with albums 15 through 6!
- December 21, 2011 | Year End | Comments (3)
Finally, our list of the year’s best albums begins with entries 25 through 16!
- December 20, 2011 | Year End | Comments (2)
We take a moment to acknowledge some of the albums that didn’t make our end of year list but we still think are deserving of attention.
- December 19, 2011 | Year End | Comments (11)
We asked some friends of the site to dish on their favourite records of 2011. Find out what was making DJs and label folk from across North America stand up and take notice as ID:UD’s End of Year coverage continues!
- December 16, 2011 | Year End | Comments (2)
As our End of Year coverage rolls on, we list a dozen of this year’s great records which fall outside of ID:UD’s usual purview.
- December 15, 2011 | Mixtapes | Comments (1)
We offer a clutch of wintry tunes in our final mixtape of the year.
- December 14, 2011 | Year End | Comments (6)
ID:UD’s End of Year coverage starts here with a list of our 10 favourite videos of 2011!
- December 13, 2011 | Tracks | Comments (1)
Newly available stuff from Access To Arasaka, Brigade Werther, Lustmord, and The Dead Milkmen (no, really).
- December 12, 2011 | Album Reviews, Commentary | Comments (1)
In which we examine the history of the UK sample-rockers Pop Will Eat Itself via their recent spate of reissues.
- 20 Jazz Funk Greats
- A Dark Figure
- A Model of Control
- Auxiliary Magazine
- Black Audio
- Brutal Resonance
- Chain DLK
- Coma Music Magazine
- Filth Forge
- I Die: You Die on Facebook
- I Die: You Die Twitter
- Industrial Anti-Opression
- Industrial Shirts
- Intravenous Magazine
- Kinetik Festival
- Mechanical Nation
- Nove Mura Mozek
- ReGen Magazine
- Release Music Magazine
- Slicing Up Eyeballs
- Storming the Base
- Systems of Romance
- The Quietus
- Violent Playground
- Wounds of the Earth