Russian duo Roppongi Inc. Project’s new EP of solid techno-EBM draws inspiration from the 25th anniversary of the Chernobyl disaster.
Showing 1–10 of 23 posts from this month.
- August 31, 2011 | Album Reviews | Comments (6)
- August 30, 2011 | Album Reviews | Comments (3)
As a modern goth record, Change Of Skin is perfectly decent. As a reunion LP released under the Danse Society name, it’s utterly bizarre.
- August 26, 2011 | Album Reviews | Comments (0)
Debut IDM LP from German metaller Alexander Dietz offers some pleasant changes of pace.
- August 25, 2011 | Tracks | Comments (0)
Alex likes some newish songs from //Tense//, Depeche Mode, Imperative Reaction and Dryft.
- August 24, 2011 | The Unquiet Grave | Comments (2)
We put on our best rictus grin and stroll through the history of UK goth legends Die Laughing.
- August 23, 2011 | Interviews | Comments (2)
I Die: You Die sits down with Kaine and Jeremy of Left Spine Down to discuss the release of their new album Caution.
- August 22, 2011 | Album Reviews | Comments (0)
The lamentably named side-project of Project Pitchfork’s Peter Spilles is a good bit of cheeky fun.
- August 19, 2011 | Album Reviews | Comments (3)
The Anhalt devotees make room to explore the possibilities of their D.A.F. inspired sound on their new album for Out of Line.
- August 18, 2011 | Interviews | Comments (11)
ID:UD talks to DJ and Promoter Rev. John of Das Bunker about longevity, Los Angeles and what clubs shouldn’t be doing.
- 20 Jazz Funk Greats
- A Dark Figure
- A Model of Control
- Auxiliary Magazine
- Black Audio
- Brutal Resonance
- Chain DLK
- Coma Music Magazine
- Filth Forge
- I Die: You Die on Facebook
- I Die: You Die Twitter
- Industrial Anti-Opression
- Industrial Shirts
- Intravenous Magazine
- Kinetik Festival
- Mechanical Nation
- Nove Mura Mozek
- ReGen Magazine
- Release Music Magazine
- Slicing Up Eyeballs
- Storming the Base
- Systems of Romance
- The Quietus
- Violent Playground
- Wounds of the Earth