We Have a Technical 85: I Swear I Said Pouppée
We’re getting back to our regularly scheduled podcasting with our regularly occurring Pick 5 format, albeit one with an eye to the brand new year. We’re each listing five things we hope to see in 2016, be it new albums, trends, reissues, reconsiderations: it’s all fair game. We’ve also got some touring and festival news, and all of the usual recommendations and whatnot as we crack the lid on a new year here at ID:UD HQ! Rate and subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher, download directly or stream from the widget below!
Hey guys, here’s your archive! 😛
1. A new record from Continues (~15:15)
2. A full reissue of the Ras Dva compilation There Is No Time (~21:15)
3. More journalistic retrospectives on mid ’80s to early ’90s post-industrial/EBM/dark electro (~27:30)
4. A box set of the complete Pouppée Fabrikk discography (~37:30)
5. More blogs, more reviews, more discussion to promote Our Thing (~42:45)
1. The continued development of live shows in our end of things (~17:15)
2. A new record from Pretentious, Moi? (~25:15)
3. More long-form writing projects about industrial music, industrial book reissues, etc. (~33:15)
4. Continuation of the Coil reissue campaign (~40:00)
5. For Youth Code’s new record to blow the fuck up (~45:15)
Thanks Brad!! We’ll be sure to check back on this next year!
1. A new record from Ad·ver·sary
2. A new generation of bands exploring non-electronic, metal-banging industrial in the tradition of the Neubauten.
3. Learning about some exciting bands from places other than europe and north america.
4. Fashist aesthetic going out of fashion.
5. Death to false EBM.