We talk to the Mikes from Alter Der Ruine about their break-up and reunion, the evolution of their sound and the rewards of being predictably unpredictable.
All Posts In
Showing 1–10 out of 43 posts.
- April 19, 2013 | Interviews | Comments (0)
- April 4, 2013 | Interviews | Comments (2)
We talk to Paul Nielsen of the forward-thinking Tympanik Audio label about carving out a niche in electronic music in an age of digital distribution.
- March 21, 2013 | Interviews | Comments (0)
We talk to NYC electronic musician Joey Blush about being unfettered by classification, the importance of sound design and letting your music speak for itself.
- February 28, 2013 | Interviews | Comments (0)
We have a conversation with the enigmatic V▲LH▲LL about their anonymity, the freedom that witch house world affords, and Viking myth.
- February 21, 2013 | Interviews | Comments (1)
We talk to the legendary voice of EBM about his solo debut, life in Los Angeles and being part of the greater history of electronic music.
- January 24, 2013 | Interviews | Comments (1)
Toronto’s Michael Morton talks to us about how visuals factor into Displacer, collaborating with legends, and superheroes.
- December 7, 2012 | Interviews | Comments (3)
We have a chat with Krummi Bjorgvins of hotly tipped Icelandic synth act Legend about the band’s origins, aesthetics and making inroads in North America.
- November 22, 2012 | Interviews | Comments (1)
We speak to the husband and wife team behind some of the year’s best new music about the evolution of their sound, the importance of having diverse influences and how their relationship shapes what ∆AIMON is.
- November 8, 2012 | Interviews | Comments (0)
We asked Michael Holloway of Portland’s premiere electro-industrial project to talk about a selection of his songs, in his own words.
- October 25, 2012 | Interviews | Comments (1)
ID:UD correspondent Kathleen Chausse interviews Mark Spybey of Dead Voices on Air about toys, his relationship with Download, and listening as part of the creative process.
- 20 Jazz Funk Greats
- A Dark Figure
- A Model of Control
- Auxiliary Magazine
- Black Audio
- Brutal Resonance
- Chain DLK
- Coma Music Magazine
- Filth Forge
- I Die: You Die on Facebook
- I Die: You Die Twitter
- Industrial Anti-Opression
- Industrial Shirts
- Intravenous Magazine
- Kinetik Festival
- Mechanical Nation
- Nove Mura Mozek
- ReGen Magazine
- Release Music Magazine
- Slicing Up Eyeballs
- Storming the Base
- Systems of Romance
- The Quietus
- Violent Playground
- Wounds of the Earth